Commercial Smokers & Charbroilers for Restaurants
Pellet Fired BBQ Smokers
Cookshack pellet smokers give you the consistent, authentic smoke flavor you crave without the hassle of a large wood burning pit. Fast start-up, continuous even heat and precise temperature control provides you delicious barbecue with no gas flavor aftertaste to overcome.
- Consistent barbeque results with every load
- 3-stage cycles of smoke, cook and rest are standard on all models
- Electronically-controlled temperature settings eliminate large heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat
- Patented automatic wood pellet-fed system enables you to leave the smoker to do its job without your constant attention
Commercial Electric Smokers
Cookshack electric smokers will work 24 hours a day turning out barbecue your customers will rave about and profits you’ll love. Produce hot or cold smoked foods by application of heat and wood smoke to meat, poultry, fish and vegetables.
- Effortlessly smoke pork butts, beef briskets, BBQ ribs, and more
- Heating unit works only when the smoker door is closed
- Food cooks at a low temperature with no drying drafts of air moving through the smoker
- Meat drippings exit the bottom of the smoker into a removable drip pan for clean, safe operation
- Inner accessories remove for easy cleaning and the safe, contained wood box slides out
Cookshack’s line of pellet fired Charbroilers adds smoked flavor to steaks, chops, chicken breasts and grilled salmon, while giving you the temperature control of a gas fired broiler. Fueled by 100% food grade wood pellets, you’ll enjoy consistent results and the smoky flavor that keeps customers coming back again and again.
- Eliminates problems of lack of flavor, heat inconsistency, fuel storage and ash disposal
- Electronically controlled pellet-cooking system maintains a consistent temperature
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates evenly distributes heat to ensure the perfect BBQ every time
- Easy to use; no special training required
Looking to explore your commercial smoker options before you buy? Ask us about scheduling a demo in one of our fully equipped kitchens in Cleveland and Eaton, OH.