Minimizing equipment downtime is crucial to the success of your business, and using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts is one of the best ways to guarantee your equipment is always up and always on.
Not All Parts Are Created Equal
Why use OEM parts in your equipment?
- OEM parts are designed and created by the same people who engineered your equipment which helps to extend the life of your machine and keep it operating efficiently.
- OEM parts come with a manufacturer warranty which means they are covered against defects in workmanship at no additional cost to you.
- Non-OEM parts void the manufacturers’ warranty and often do not hold up to the service life you should expect from your equipment. This can lead to an increased risk of having to pay for costly repairs.
Our Parts Department is highly knowledgeable and can offer expert advice and recommendations. We have thousands of SKUs in stock in our warehouse and can offer same day turnaround on maintenance and service parts.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Keep your equipment in peak condition.
When your machines are down, they aren’t making money. Our Tune-Up Kit programs provide automatic shipments of regular wear maintenance parts that are critical to the proper maintenance and efficiency of your equipment. By not replacing these components regularly, you risk damage and down-time of your machine. Similar to oil changes and tune-ups on automobiles, preventative maintenance reduces wear and tear on your equipment and can limit costly repairs.
- Improves up-time
- Reduces reactive service calls
- Extends your equipment life by 25%
Do it yourself with our quarterly tune-up kit automatic shipments, or enroll for regularly scheduled preventative maintenance service calls by our team of factory-trained technicians, and enjoy peace of mind knowing your equipment is running at peak efficiency. Contact our Parts experts for information and to enroll.
How often should you replace your Taylor machine parts? Check this guide for recommendations.