Kappus Company is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. Kappus has implemented technical, administrative and physical measures to safeguard any personal information that we may collect.
The kappuscompany.com web site, including any sub-site accessible through the homepage, is operated by Kappus Company (collectively, the “Site”). This privacy notice applies to this Site only. This Site is intended for visitors who are at least 18 years of age. Kappus Company does not knowingly solicit information from, or market products or services to, children. If you are under the age of 18, do not enter your personal information on this Site.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES KAPPUS COMPANY COLLECT?
Kappus Company monitors user traffic patterns throughout the Site according to a user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and pages viewed. Our web servers collect the domain names but not the email addresses of visitors, unless visitors voluntarily complete and submit a form through this site providing their email address. This information is collected in order to measure the number of visitors to our Site and to determine which areas of the Site users find useful based upon the amount of traffic to particular areas. Kappus Company uses this information to enhance users’ experience at the Site and to better prepare future content based on the interests of users.
A user may have the option to submit a question, concern and/or request via the Site using a customer service/contact form. The user is required to provide their name, email address and contact information so that we can answer their question, concern and/or request or contact them. You may choose to provide additional information that we request as well. This information is collected by Kappus Company and Kappus Company may use any of the information it collects to create and publish website or application content most relevant to you, as well as for the other purposes described in this Notice.
HOW DOES KAPPUS COMPANY USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
Any personal information collected will only be used to:
- provide the information, item or service you have requested;
- respond to a “contact us” inquiry or question from you;
- communicate with you about products, services, and events related to Kappus Company;
- improve our products, services, and websites, including the Site;
- inquire about your views through surveys;
- verify your identity to ensure security for one of the other purposes listed here;
- ensure or enhance the security of Kappus Company’s electronic systems;
- protect against fraud; and
- conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
Kappus Company may combine the data that you provide with other data that it possesses to accomplish any of the tasks above.
DOES KAPPUS COMPANY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO CONTACT YOU?
Kappus Company may use the personal information you provide to contact you about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which may be of interest to you. Kappus Company will ensure that any email or other marketing communications sent by electronic means will provide a simple method for you to opt-out or unsubscribe.
DOES KAPPUS COMPANY SHARE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
Kappus Company will not sell or otherwise share your personal information outside the company, except to:
- service providers Kappus Company has retained to perform services on our behalf. Kappus Company will only share your personal information with service providers with whom Kappus Company has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- comply with legal obligations, including if we are required to do so by law, in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
WHAT SHOULD YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE THIRD-PARTY LINKS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THIS SITE?
In some instances, Kappus Company may provide links to non-Kappus controlled websites. However, Kappus Company does not control such third-party websites, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
HOW MIGHT KAPPUS COMPANY CHANGE THIS NOTICE?
As Kappus Company expands and improves this Site, we may need to update this notice. This notice may be modified from time to time without prior notification. We encourage you to review this notice on a regular basis for any changes. Substantive changes will be identified at the top of the notice.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT KAPPUS COMPANY?
This policy was last modified by Kappus Company on May 1, 2022.