Henny Penny Model HB 121
The Henny Penny Model HB 121 is a self-contained, portable breading station that lets your crew quickly dip, bread, sift and stack food by hand from a minimum of floor space. This sturdy, portable station gives your freshly breaded products a consistent look, taste and texture, while saving labor and reducing product waste.
- High quality stainless steel frame and sifting basket
- Fully enclosed 0.25 hp motor and drive assembly generates special “eccentric” sifting action
- Breading lugs hold 25 lb (11.3 kg) of breading
- 2 interchangeable lugs—1 for breading, 1 to catch sifted breading
- Angled frames extend legs for greater stability
- Removable splash guard
- Heavy-duty casters, two locking
- Quick disassembly for easy cleaning
- Choose right or left-hand workflow
How can we help you?
Welcome to Kappus Company! Our team is eager to answer your questions and provide personalized solutions for your business. Please help us understand your needs by completing the form below and we will be in touch as quickly as possible.